This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
By accessing or using the Service, you fully agree to all the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, or our other policies and practices, you must not use the Service. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Service after such changes are made is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for updates.
This Policy applies to information we collect: (1) on this Site; (2) in any electronic communication between you and the Service; (3) through any mobile or desktop application (if any and when available) you download, which provides off-browser interaction between you and this Site; and (4) when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
This Policy does NOT apply to information collected by: (1) us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or service operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or (2) any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any service, application, or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Service.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect Includes Personal Information; Non-Personal Information; and Information Related to Your Access and Use of the Service
We collect information directly and voluntarily from you when you use the Service. We consider the information we collect in two broad categories: “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.”
a. Personal Information. Personal Information is generally information that can be used to identify you, either by itself or in conjunction with other information, which may be Non-Personal Information. Personal Information includes, without limitation: ● Your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
● Your credit card information and billing address;
● Information and content that you provide or upload for use in connection with the Service, which may include photographs, data, text, graphics, audio recordings, or other information; and
● Demographic information such as date of birth, gender, and geographic area, when that information is linked to other Personal Information or Non-Personal Information that allows that individual to be identified.
*The preceding list of information we may collect is illustrative, not exhaustive.
b. Non-Personal Information. Non-Personal Information includes information that is about you but does not identify you personally, such as, without limitation: ● Anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect;
● Referring/exit pages and URLs; and
● Preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
We may also collect information from you that is about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details, including but not limited to: ● Browser or platform type,
● Internet connection,
● Equipment used to access the Service,
● Language preference, referring site,
● Additional websites requested, and
● The date and time of each user’s request.
How We Collect Information from You
We collect information from you in the following ways: ● Directly from you when you provide it to us or authorize or prompt us to obtain it;
● Automatically as you navigate through our website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies;
● From third parties, for example, the third party platforms or services from which you submit payment for the Services.
Automatic Data Collection and How We Use It
In an effort to improve the quality of the Service, the Company and our service providers may track information provided to us by your device or browser, or by our analytics tools when you use the Service. As you access, use, and interact with the Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including: ● Details of your visits to the Service, including traffic data, location data, logs, the device from which you connected to the Service, website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service;
● Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type;
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Service and deliver a better and more personalized user experience.
Automatic Data Collection Technologies May Include
We may, from time to time, track use location through IP logging for security and fraud prevention purposes.
How We Use Personal Information
*The following is a non-exhaustive list.
We may use your Personal Information to: ● Communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact Users in response to questions, solicit feedback from Users, provide technical support, and inform Users about promotional offers.
● Facilitate and carry out the functions of the Service;
● Verify your identity, including during account creation and password reset processes;
● Improve the Service, including by customizing your user experience;
● Provide targeted marketing, provide service update notices, and deliver promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
● Administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or sponsored events;
● Comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements;
● For any other purpose disclosed to you and to which you consent.
How We Use Non-Personal Information
How We Disclose Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and any information that does not identify any specific individual, without restriction. We may also disclose any Personal Information or Non-Personal Information you share with us for the purpose of facilitating and carrying out the Service.
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks, and the Company shall not be responsible for the circumvention of any of the Service’s privacy settings or security measures.
Links to Other Websites
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or the practices of this Site, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.